Thursday, April 2, 2015

My latest freebie

As an Amazon reviewer I get the opportunity to try new products and give them an honest review. 

Recently I signed up with Tomoson and got to review this Fogless Shower Mirror




Honestly it was very easy to install, It's a stainless steel hook that already comes with the adhesive. I just cotton swabbed a little alcohol on my shower where I wanted the hook and did the peel and stick. 

I love the fact that's it's not a suction cup attached to the mirror. Since the mirror in on a hook I can easily grab it and use it to look at my hair or face.
When I put it back up I know that it's not going to come crashing down and break (I've lost about 3 other mirrors in the shower like that)

It comes in handy when washing your face to be able to actually see your skin and make sure it's clean and there is no more makeup misses.

Less soap on my eyes since I can see what I'm doing. It's a Win Win. So thank you to


Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment