Saturday, April 4, 2015

Why Organic?

I've often had people look at me like I'm crazy when I bother to ASK if something is grown organically. 

It matters to me! It matters that I'm not eating GMO's, such as corn with viral DNA to benefit Monsanto and lazy farmers. 

They are finally conducting extensive studies which all point to the dangerous health effects of this maddening science russian roulette on out diet. 

I vow for myself and my children to go as healthy as possible, back to our roots, back to the basics, We are going ORGANIC! 

And to start I'm happy to say that i'm starting an organic garden. One of the great products that I was lucky enough to receive for free was an organic seed kit sold on Amazon by VREMI

We have had fun planting the seeds and staring in wonder as we watch them grow into tiny beautiful life forms that will provide us with nourishment.  It really is an amazing thing that we take for granted. 

Growing them myself I'll know exactly when is in my food, on my plate and in my belly!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment